The association has been formed to assist with the promotion, selection, specification and installation of thermal insulation products and systems and to combat the usage of cheap substandard unsafe products and practices.
The Association is an industry initiative with the following principle objectives:
- To promote the usage of thermal insulation
- To comply with the South African National Building Regulations
- To co-operate with all entities who have congruent objectives, notably the National Regulator for Compulsory Specifications (NRCS) and the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS)
- To disseminate information to Consumers and Professionals
- To promote socially responsible behaviour through our Code of Ethics.
We are not a consumer body and is not a forum for consumer complaints however, we welcome justified complaints from any party, including commerce, industry, government and individuals, about members’ and non-members’ products or services. Contact us for details.